Municipal Governments (Police and Fire Departments), School Boards, Private Corporations, Colleges & Universities, and Nonprofit Corporations
The investigators at Gray Law Group, LLC are experienced Neutral Investigators performing workplace investigation for Municipal Governments, School Boards, Private Corporations, Colleges & Universities and Nonprofit Corporations.
Why Conduct an Investigation?
If your organization needs to identify and resolve complaints such as Sexual Harassment or Hostile Work Environment, or if you need to stop inappropriate conduct or prevent future occurrences then you may have a legal duty to have a neutral investigator perform an investigation in order to avoid liability.
Who Should Conduct the Investigation?
The investigators at Gray Law Group, LLC are trained to be independent neutral investigators and help you:
- Avoid any conflict;
- Have an investigator with skills and experience;
- Have credibility;
- Perform attorney-client privileged or non-privileged investigations.
What is the Role of the Investigator?
Depending on whether you have in-house counsel or require legal advice, our investigators and attorneys develop a plan to help your organization resolve challenges. We do this by working with you to:
- Define the Scope of the Investigation
- Identify Relevant Documents
- Develop an Investigation Plan
- Work with you on Logistics
- Conduct and Document Interviews
- Prepare an Investigation Report
- Make Credibility Findings
- Communicate Results
Gray Law Group, LLC has the Education, Experience and Training necessary to perform Workplace Investigations and protect your organization.